Written by Brockmoor Boarding Cattery
Created: 20 August 2019
1. Click the links below to choose and download the application for Android or IOS.
2. Log into Google Play Store or iTunes, click the search icon and search for "OWLR Foscam". Tap Foscam IP Cam Viewer by OWLR to install.
3. Tap install to install Foscam IP Cam Viewer by OWLR.
4. Tap open and the Foscam IP Viewer by OWLR application will be displayed on your smartphone.
5. You will be greeted with an introduction screen then tap SKIP.
6. You are now at the configuration screen, Tap on ADD CAMERA.
7. Tap add CAMERA MANUALLY to add a Webcam.
8. Enter IP / HOSTNAME | then enter the Port ( Which will be given to you when you board your cats ) then tap NEXT.
9. The next screen you enter your Username and Password, then tap LOGIN TO YOUR CAMERA.
10. Your camera is now connected tap NEXT.
11. The next screen is Camera's Location, enter your cats location which will be given to you on boarding.
12. This is the final setup screen tap on Finish to complete the setup.
Screenshots Android | Please note the PUSH TO TALK function is not available with this service.